- Being a newlywed for almost three months instead of being two and a half months out from W-Day and still planning (we originally wanted to get married in November)
- Starting my very last semester of grad school (finally!)
- Making cupcakes from scratch in my stand mixer. Stand mixer = the ultimate in baker laziness. I truly feel that making simple recipes with the mixer is only one step away from having a robot make it for me.
- Playing board games and drinking beer with friends on a three day weekend.
- Hearing stories from my mother-in-law about when Stephen and his brother were babies. I’ve always loved hearing my mom’s stories about me and my sister, so hearing their stories really made me feel like part of the family.
- Early shift! When Stephen works the first shift, we both go to bed at a reasonable time and I get up like a normal person instead of sleeping all day.
Just a few of the things I’ve enjoyed lately!